What was the worst Thing a sibling has ever done for / to you?

what was the worst thing a sibling has ever done to you or for ?

t amazes me at time's that know matter how old one gets Siblings can still at times Just be down rite Cruel.

GrandmaRBN

Asked by GrandmaRBN at 12:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My sister stole my driver license and then got pulled over and showed my license. Here is the thing she was charged for: expired license(by this point they were since she stole them a year ago), expired tags, no proof of registration or insurance, and driving under the influence. My brother was in the car with her and never told me it happen. So she then missed the court date assigned and my license was suspended until I could get it all straightened out. Not only that I had to get this expunged off my record b/c I am going to college to teach and cant have any type of record. I filed charges and since we live in a small town my parents called in a favor to get all charges dismissed. Family sucks!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:53 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• My brothers and I are extremely close and always have been. There were a few childhood accidents (my older brother accidentally chopped off my little brother's finger) and one memorable non-accident. We buried my younger brother in the backyard. Up to his neck. Man, was my dad PISSED!
    It was all childhood pranks though. We would never intentionally hurt each other.
    emhain

Answer by emhain at 12:19 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• My sister and I got into a fistfight because I told her I wasn't going to clean the bathroom when it was all her kids crap in there. She threw something at me so we started fighting. I stopped it because our kids were there. I got on the phone to call someone to pick us up and she sucker punched me when i was on the phone, hit me right in the nose!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my daughter my older brother told me I need to forgive my 1/2 brother for molesting me and get over it and let him not only see my daughter but hold her!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• My sister and I got in a fight when I was like 7 and she was 11 she banged my head into a counter top like 5 times.
    Another sister new that this guy I was dating was cheating on me and she did not tell me. it hurt and I was really mad at her. She said she did not want me to not believe her so she just did not tell me. I found out from her then boyfriend (the guy I was dating cuz) that he was seeing someone else. After this went on for about 3 months I found out about it. The thing that hurt the most was that I was really close to my sister and she let this go on for three months and not tell me .
    kristyleigh614

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 12:22 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• my sister & i never got along..she was always mean to me because i was younger, but i cooked her barbies in the easy bake oven lol but as adults, she called my husband while he was working out of town & told him i was cheating on him, broke into my house and stole my clothes & money, started alot of rumors about me, she's just a bitch
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• My 35 year old sister stole things from my house and lied about it. She did this while i was on vacation and trusted her to house sit. We barely talk now. Some siblings are just toxic and are not a positive force to have in your life....
    jlm202610

Answer by jlm202610 at 12:24 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I remember when we were kids we had gone to go visit my cousins and there were two sister that were always competting with eachother ...Well one night one of the sister's cut the other sister's hair short only one side omg there was a war oh this happened while she was asleep.
    Yes they were a dysfunctional family..now that is very cruel....and funny...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• my sister has done alot of horrible things to more people than just me but my brother is the best! :) sounds like the rest of you have bitches for sisters too, thank God for my brother lol i'm also glad my 2nd baby was a boy b/c it seems like brothers & sisters get along better :P
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:25 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• my brother use to steal my money growing up. I had a job and saved all my allowances and he would find my money and my parents would tell me If I was stupid enough to leave it out where he could find it (I never left it out he would trash my room until he found it) he deserved it. Ha so I opened a bank account and he never got my money again.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:26 PM on Sep. 16, 2009