How do i get my daughters step mother to butt out of things regarding my daughter?

She tells my daughters father as well as me what time we have to pick her up. she tells me what days i can and can not see my daughter she also will not do anything with transportation. I drive 30 miles every week to drop her off and 30 miles every week to pick her up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• You just tell her, damn. No way in hell would the SM talk to me like that and dictate things.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• If your daughter's step mother is receiving her and helping your ex take care of her, then doesn't step mother's schedule have to come in to play?

Ask your ex for counselling to include his new wife, and depending on your daughter's age maybe her too. I have friends who did that - included both families in counselling hardcore and it really helped everyone.

Good Luck!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 12:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• well thats the thing she tells her hubby ( my daughters father) how it is she NEVER takes our schedules into play. She is bossy and not to mention my daughter is 9 years old and she ( my daughter) told me that step mom has been calling her names I.e. the b word.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• that is crazy the SM needs to have more respect.
    i will be a step mom soon to a 2 year old lil girl (she will be 2 tomorrow) adnd let me tell you we have more probs out of her mom. i would never do anything like that. i owuld ha emore respect then that.

you really need to talk to her and let her know that isnt right htat she says that to your daughter tell your ex that too
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 12:43 PM on Sep. 17, 2009