Anyone sell AVON?

i want to cause i get tired of having to change and find ppl who do.. i have one ? how do you claim it on taxes and does it hurt if you dont sell alot?

ArlieBeeMee

Asked by ArlieBeeMee at 12:39 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• I sell avon I could hook you up just let me know
    Basgans

Answer by Basgans at 2:26 AM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i love the products i want to have them when ever i want..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 12:39 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org

Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Here is my mother's site address and contact information. She can help you. She's the local Unit Leader and Trainer. She's been with the company for 30 years so she knows all her ins and outs by this point!

Corrina Withrow
    724-258-6524
    www.C-TheAvonLady.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:51 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• If Avon doesn't work for you...this is what I do from home

http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Just an idea if you're looking to sell something different. Let me know if I can help with any questions. Hope you have a great Tuesday!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2009