How did you go into labor??

How did you go into labor and how long does it take to start getting contractions i want to know step by step please like mucus plug bloody show everything or how you went in to labor because im having some serious pressure and sharp pains deep in my pelvis no bh or c since yesterday afternoon though Im 38 weeks pregnant with my second and had a scheduled csection with my first and never went in to labor and i am having another ceseraen so if any of you scheduled a ceserean and went into labor your advice would be greatly appreciated i just dont know if i should go into the er for pressure

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with my first i had my membranes stripped and went into labor 3 hrs labor i was having cointactiosna nd like shooting pains in my crotch

secong my wtaer broke at home

i losy my mucus plug weeks before going into labnor. i suggest you go to l and d just to be safe
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 1:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i also had my membranes stripped, but still didnt go into labor for 2 weeks. i had contra tions for a while but couldnt feel them. my doc inducedbe i wasnt progressing. i was 3 cm and 70% effaced for 2 weeks, w contrations, and nothing happened.

i had dd 13 hours after starting pitocin.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 1:10 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i started having contractions at 10:30 at night and timed them for 2 hours before i could go to the hospital i went to the restroom lost my mucus plug and went into active labor shortly after i was admitted to labor and delivery about 1 or 2 in the morning but when i got there i was only at 3cm so i slept for a while i had my son at 1:19pm it all depends on your body your process will be nothing like anyone elses
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 1:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2009