sex and bleeding.. maybe tmi

My boyfriend and I have been apart since May (he was stationed in Cali I was in Illinois) A little over a week ago, he moved me and our son to Cali to be with him. I am on the mini-pill and still breastfeed once a day (we are weaning) Everytime my boyfriend and I have sex I bleed.. like a light period for about a day or 2 , not like I wasn't wet enough. Could it just be my body getting used to having sex again? It's getting very annoying!

alinker

Asked by alinker at 12:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• could be! if you are tight and he's a little on the rough side it might be causing the spotting...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• KY has a nice lube you just spray and mist yourself with. That might help. The vaginal lining could just be thin for some reason. Ask your doctor at your next check up. Sometimes it's just a hormonal thing, annoying but nothing to worry about

Answer by admckenzie at 2:20 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I'm not bleeding because of lack of lubrication. It's definitely coming from my uterus
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 4:32 PM on Sep. 16, 2009