chicken pot pie

do any of you ladies have a quick and easy chicken pot pie recipe youd be willing to share??? im making chicken tonight, but im tired of the usualy baked, or grilled, or chicken and rice. so i was thinking chicken pot pie. thanks ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I take a can of cream of chicken soup, and just mix it with a bag of mixed veggies. I cube up the chicken and grill it, and I mix it all together in a big mixing bowl.

Then I take my bisquick and follow the instructions for biscuits, but I just roll it out thinner and place it across the top of each "pie". It is best to do this first so that you can get an accurate measurement with your pan(s) - I use my pans like cookie cutters to cut out my topping.

Then fill your pans, top with the dough, and bake for 20-30 minutes or until top is golden brown.

(I use small cake pans to make individual - and large- pot pies)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:11 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Oh, I said "a can" of cream of chicken soup....that varies depending on how creamy you want it and how much you are mixing it with.
    CarolynBarnett

• This is the BEST pot pie recipe, according to my family.

Chicken Pot Pie:

* 1 pkg ready made pie crust (2 crusts), or make your own
    * 1 16 oz. pkg frozen mixed veggies,
    * 1 to 2 c. cut up cooked chicken,
    * 1 can cream of potato soup,
    * 1 can cream of chicken soup,
    * 1/3 c. milk,
    * 1 tsp. seasoning salt.

Put bottom crust in pie pan. mix rest of ingredients and put into pie pan, put top crust on according to directions. Be sure to cut slits in top crust. Bake at 375 for 45 to 50 minutes

michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2009