Which birth control is best and has lowest side effects??

I know they all have risks but which one do you like and why?? Thanks

ktinaza

Asked by ktinaza at 1:11 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Health

• I highly recommend the IUD. Never a concern about forgetting to take the pill, in my case never a sideeffect , Low cost, Last for 10 Years and if you decide to have a baby, just have it taken out and you will not have to wait for drugs to get out of your system. That was my experience. After It was removed I got pregnant about 2 months later. No health issues, just peace of mind is what I can say about the IUD. Planned Parenthood has very good prices if you don't have an insurance otherwise your OB can take care of that easy procedure.
    CACHARRA

Answer by CACHARRA at 2:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I like Nuvaring, simply because it's easy and I only have to deal with it once/month. Plus, my dr has okayed me taking one out after 3 weeks and inserting a new one, so I don't even have to go through my period - I love it!
    I don't experience any side effects, but I know any type of hormonal contraception bothers some women.

Answer by missanc at 1:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I agree with Cacharra .... I use the paragaurd IUD it has no hormones and has worked great and the best part is that I am not sure I am ready to stop having children but want to space them out without risking my health.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Sep. 16, 2009