Does anyone know of a removable rail that you can put on your baby's changing table?

I realized the need for this rail on my son's changing table months ago, and I have not been able to find one anywhere. My changing table doesn't have any sort of rail on it, and I just wanted an added security so I can easily access my son's closet, drawers, diaper genie, new wipes, etc. I would say the majority of changing tables don't have a rail that is significantly higher than the changing table pad, and I don't understand why there isn't a removable rail I can put there. I might just make it myself if I can't find one. Help! Does anyone else see the need for a removable changing table guardrail? It's one of those things that you're like, "Why didn't I think of that?" Oh, maybe I just did. Please let me know what you think.

kellybo

Asked by kellybo at 1:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No answers yet