Am I the last person ever to get a Facebook account?

I just decided to do it the other day, and it seems like everyone i know, knew, or wanted to know has one!!

JaimeLynP

Asked by JaimeLynP at 1:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I have one and have found so many old time friends on it too.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 1:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• My fiance and I don't have one. He told me the other day that we need to get one. I said I didn't want to. That will just fade away just like the others. So no you are not the last person lol.
    ameliasmama1

Answer by ameliasmama1 at 1:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• No, I still don't have one. And not planning on getting one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• No a bunch of us from a school alum group have one except for one girl, we nag the crap outa her everytime we get together. So irritating. I used to have a myspace.still do but never go to it anymore. I hated facebook at first but no I am a junkie!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:32 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I thought the same thing when I signed up in February. Hundreds of people I knew were already on it. How did I miss it? IDK, but it's been fun getting to know people again that I hadn't talked to since HS, c/o '95, baby.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:36 PM on Sep. 16, 2009