Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can a woman get more compensation if she files her divorce based on lack of physical contact?

lack of physical contact = absolutely no sex for more than 3 years


Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • I guess you don't love your husband anymore then?
    If divorce is the only answer for you then you should seek the advice of an attorney.

    Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:24 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

  • Um that would not matter one way or the other in a divorce. You would only be able to collect child support based on his earnings.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

  • Courts don't really seem to care about having a reason for your divorce anymore, whereas at one time you had to sue for divorce on the grounds of (abuse, infidelity, etc). And you won't get anymore money for the reason you stated.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

  • It is usually based on income. But nice try with your attempt to milk the guy for all he's worth. You just slipped into a stereotype.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN