Is Truvia Natural Sweetner organic?

I want to know the ingrediants on this but i cant find it any where. Organic sugar is too much for us now. I like putting sugar in my coffee. I doubt Stevia is sold any where in local stores yet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Truvia is a brand name of Stevia.

This little leaf has a sweet secret. Water. Sunshine. Nutrients from the earth. That's what goes into the stevia plant. Then nature works her magic and creates a wonderfully sweet taste. Next, we steep the leaves, much like making tea, that begins the process of capturing rebiana, the best tasting part of the stevia plant.

Ultimately, this little leaf gives back a recipe for sweetness that's both delicious and zero-calorie guilt free. Try a spoonful of this sparkly-goodness in your coffee. Truvia™ natural sweetener is a sweet little something that satisfies your cravings without adding calories.

http://www.truvia.com/about/default.aspx

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Yea but its nothing compared too the real leaf Stevia. People grow it and its better when its USDA organic and pesticied free.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Sep. 16, 2009