He's not ready for a relationship??

So, I've known this guy since February. We were both dating other people..Long story short, we've gotten very close. We love each other. We're not officially, but we show affection and tell each other how much we love each other and so on..We fight like normal people. But he says he's not ready for a relationship...Because he just started his teaching job and hasn't gotten a paycheck yet and isn't ready for something serious (he's 36). Am I wrong or are we acting like we're already in a relationship. Am I overreacting or should I just accept that he's not ready for it and give is sometime?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The first year of teaching is very very stressful. He probably can't handle a relationship right now. Men can't multitask like that. Either wait it out or move on. If he's worth the wait, good luck to you. :)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:29 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• He's getting what he can from you without the commitment, he's no good! He ain't gonna buy the cow if he's getting the milk for free. I'd be friends (without benefits) and that's it, I'd see what other options there are, there are better guys out there.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• We're not having sex....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Sep. 16, 2009