Senate set to call for formal investigation of ACORN

In light of recent revelations, what do you thnk of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it is about damned time.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:39 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Yeeeeeeehhhaaawwwwwwwwwww!

Begins the trainwreck..........................................

Will the country survive????????

Lots of angry people.........................................

The Obama administration is riddled with corruption because the leader is eaten up with it.

He will leave office disgraced.

It is sad for the country.

Why was this man voted into office?

It's a shame that people don't have more sense than to have done so.

I feel so sorry for this country, because people who shouldn't be voting are.

The Forefathers never imagined  corrupt society would get, or they would have made the voting process different, I bet.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 1:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I vividly recall many conservatives here last fall stating that this would indeed happen, just because of the voter fraud. Yet, the ignorant libturds insisted it was nothing but race issues, racism, and bigotry and that ACORN was a credible organization.
    NOPE, keep hopin' , how many minorties and illegals will get federally funded housing now?
    Maybe this will prevent further housing problems with loans that will never be paid by worthless low achievers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• If ACORN would be cut off from all federal funds, they would no longer be in business to help lowlifes file fraudulent tax returns. Maybe that's where Obozo is getting his 900 billion to pay for Ohellcare for everyone!!
    Problem solved, used ACORN to get elected, then shitcan them all to pay for your programs.
    It's all clear now............
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I'm excited
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Great!
    MaryJane849

Answer by MaryJane849 at 2:20 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• In response to mustbeGrace, you sound angry. I guess I was angry too when Bush left Afganistan to go to Iraq, where thousands of yound Americans died and billions of dollars spent and nothing was accomplished. The Taliban is stronger than ever in Afganistan and we still don't have Bin Laden. How can we be safer now. Let's not forget the other 911 that happened on Bushs watcfh, the economic one. Don't worry mustbeGrace if the country can survive Bush it surely can survive Obama.
    Phase3

Answer by Phase3 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Let's not forget the other 911 that happened on Bushs watcfh, the economic one.

I doubt you are REALLY able to go there.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2009