Could it have been a chemical pregnancy?

I have been TTC for a year now my last cycle I tested three times with a faint positive. During the time I tested I was spotting on and off for maybe 5 to 6 days and then my period came heavy as it normally does for another 6 or 7 days. So my period lasted a week and half. Could it be I was pregnant, but it turned into a chemical pregnancy?

sara6881

Asked by sara6881 at 1:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's very likely. A faint positive indicates you did have some hcg in your system. I had a very similar experience, and it was confirmed as a chemical pregnancy by my doctor through a series of blood tests.

I'm sorry you are going through this. I know it is heartbreaking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• yes it is very likely..it hapend to me too this y..i tested faint possitive and next day got only-.....week later period came very heavy..sorry hun..baby dust to your way for your next cycle
    alee72

Answer by alee72 at 5:31 PM on Sep. 16, 2009