my face is dry and needs something..what can i use to make it look younger and smoother cheaper?

belinjo

Asked by belinjo at 1:39 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i use philosophy facial cleanser, i buy the small bottle thats $10, it lasts a long time and i use st. ives collagen elastin moisturizer and once a week i use the st. ives apricot scrub. I really see a difference in my face, looks smooth and clear.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Garneir Nutrisse. They make super great moisturizing/anti aging lotions. I love them. I'm 33 and started to see noticeable results in just one week!
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:32 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Jojoba oil.

You can get the pure oil from any health food store. It's the closest thing to our own skins natural moisturizers.

I use it to counteract the drying I get from my acne treatment. Works like a charm - it doesn't get rid of wrinkles, but it does give your skin a nice glow.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:34 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Avon Offers ANEW products that help for what ur looking for.. Visit my online Avon Store http://www.youravon.com/ileasure and click on ANEW, and it will show lists of Items that could possibly be what you would need for all your skincare needs!
    Hope this helps!

Thanks, ida

P.s This is a web link for a moisterizing day cream
    http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?src_page=product_list.aspx&level1_id=300&level2_id=302&pdept_id=323&dept_id=&pf_id=36175
    IdaMarie09

Answer by IdaMarie09 at 3:50 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i said cheap not avon expensive
    belinjo

Answer by belinjo at 2:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Actually Avon does have good products that don't cost an arm and a leg. We offer products for every price range! My Mom (and dad lol) both have been using the Avon's Nutura Replenishing Cream (product number is 431-331 ) for years and swear by it. Its on sale for $3.49! You can also get free shipping with no minimum purchase go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and use coupon code FSANY at checkout. Another favorite of my customers is the Dramatic Firming Cream (product number 431-312) It is slightly more expensive at $8.50 but if you buy two of the Solutions items you get them for 2 for $6.99 right now. Hope that helps!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:24 AM on Sep. 19, 2009