is there something wrong with my baby?

he's barely moved/kicked today. somedays he moves alot and somedays he only moves two or three times! what can i do to get him to move? i'm 34 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• at that age your lil one is running out of room, but laying down and drinking cold water will make them more active, but if you ever feel the baby's activity has decreased then call labor and delivery or your doctor, it may be a sign of fetal distress.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 3:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i always messed with my son. i always like poked my belly and everything and that would always get him to move. i was always worried when he would stop too. but then he would start up again....when i was sleeping! he was trying to get back at me i think.
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 1:45 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• sometimes they are just sleeping try drinking OJ or eatting something with alot of sugar in it and lay down and relax if he doesnt move all day go to the ER just to be safe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Sep. 16, 2009