What kind of electronic appliances do you use in your kitchen?

At the moment only the coffee maker. I don't drink coffee but my dh does.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Coffee maker, Crockpot (I LOE MY CROCKPOT) toaster, can opener those are the ones on the counter. mounted microwave.

In the kitchen cabinets i have...Ice tea maker, rice/veggie steamer, food processor.

Down in the storage area lol I have....bread maker, back up crockpot plus two small crockpots for sauces, some sort of turkey cooker my aunt gave me i still dont know how it works, espresso machine (keep meaning to pull that out), dehydrator, blender, standing mixer with bowl, fry daddy (havent used it in 10 years) and lord only knows what else. I love to cook and hubby loves to buy me things for the kitchen when he cant think of anything else lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:53 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• coffee maker, toaster, and can opener.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• OH I am a kitchen appliance and gadget queen...*L* I think I have one of everything..or so my hubby says...if it comes in stainless and black then I buy it....
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:55 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• the microwave is mounted above the stove.
    on the counter is the coffee maker.
    under the cabinets are the bread machine, crock pot, blender, and kitchenaid mixer.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 2:58 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• coffee maker, toaster oven and microwave. I really really want a can opener though!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:33 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• emmalouwho: I guess that's true I didn't think about under the cabinets... I also have a George Foreman grill, Mickey Mouse Waffle iron and a crock pot.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:34 PM on Sep. 16, 2009