Why is there bashing going on in the minivan question?

I posted that earlier and then had to leave quick. I came back just to find some bashing and negative comments. Are some of you people for real around here? It was just a question! I have nothing against minivans. I was just wondering if other people here would drive one, because I have friends who never would. I just wanted to see if that was a typical attitude towards them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Idk, people need something to make fun of. Whether it's actually driving a mini van, or bashing a person for asking a simple question about mini vans. CM's a site with a bunch of chicks hanging around here all day long... there's bound to be a lot of hormonal bitchiness at any point in time on here. Sometimes it's worse than others.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:44 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I know right! I'd love to have a mini-van, I'm in my mid 20's and am expecting my 2nd baby and would love the new VW minivan!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Its just something to argue over. Some would argue if the sky was blue or not.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• People love the Drama, anyway:

Love my minivan, but if I didn't have a large family, I probably wouldn't buy one. :) I would rather a truck. :)

Just my opinion.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I wouldnt buy one only because of where we live and the types of activities we do as a family an suv works better for us!
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 1:56 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I agree - people will argue about anything... ignore the haters!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I didn't really see much bashing.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:10 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I would totally drive a minivan, but dh says no . . . we'll see. I'm tired of being cooped up in his tiny BMW. I feel like I'm in a matchbox car in that thing, then with the car seat . . . I'm practically sitting on the dashboard!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• For us and 5-6 kids at any given time a mini van is the only option other than Jon and Kates bus! Not my first choice of vehicle but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Everyone bashes everything on CM. It is ridiculous! And FYI: I never thought I would want one, but now with the kids, would love one. :)
    LUVWJ

Answer by LUVWJ at 2:31 PM on Sep. 16, 2009