What bedding set did you buy for your baby? Did you love it?

Can you find a picture and attach the link? We originally bought our DD a Baby George set (http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10923934), which was ADORABLE and went along with everything else we did (her travel system, swing, pack and play and diaper bag were all pink and brown). After she turned one we redid her room with at Tiddliwinks Pink and Green Dot theme (http://www.target.com/Tiddliwinks-Pink-Dot-Collection/dp/B001D4YRAQ/ref=sc_pgb_r_2_0_15810471/180-5501131-4853827?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1) , which is adorable. And now I am trying to figure out what to do for baby number two. :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We did the tiddliwinks too
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• For my 10 month old we did the Tiddliwinks sailboat theme, which we loved because my dh and I are beach people and have a sailboat. It's red white and blue, so if I had a bunch of stuff in brown already I would have picked something different that would mix/match.
    But I like that they also have the same theme in the twin bed comforter set. When we move him to a bed then we can just buy the comforter set and already have the wall prints, rug, and lamp to complete the look, plus the wall color and curtains will still match!

Answer by missanc at 2:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• For my daughter we got her Hello Kitty from JC Pennys for her nursery and for her big girl room, she's 5 Tinkerbell from Target. For my son who is 7 weeks old tomorrow we did vintage mickey from Babies R Us. I love everything we've done to the kids rooms. So dang cute.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 2:45 PM on Sep. 16, 2009