what would you pay for a hair bow for your little one?

I make hair bows for little girl and I’m going to be going to a town fair in Texas next month. I would like to know what you would be willing to pay for a hair bow for your little one. I do not want to over price them because I want them to sell. I have put a lot of time and money into making them. I will put some pics on my page so that you can look at them and tell me what you as a mom would be willing to pay for them in times like these. Thanks

kristyleigh614

Asked by kristyleigh614 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I pay $4 they are homemade and sold at my local consignment store, but they are really nice and come in all shapes, colors, and designs.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:55 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I make flower headbands, flower clips, bows and TuTu's and I sell my bows for $3 to $5 for a set and $1 to $3 for singles.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I recently bought one for $3 that was a single baby clip. On ebay I was paying $1-2.50 for bows depending on the size.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 8:37 PM on Sep. 16, 2009