How do i make my son happy while he's teething?

he's 2 months old and is a lil fussy. he wasnt feeln good yesterday either. n he's been tired a lot more than usual. how can i make him happy n feel better?

krisew90

Asked by krisew90 at 1:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use to rub my kids gums, sounds gross, but they loved it. I would wash my hands really good, and dab it in cold water, and rub. I mean when they were really in pain. Also, the tablets, they used them when I was little, but I forgot what they are called.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• have you tried the teething tablets, they help my little girl a lot.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 2:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• 2 months old.... unlikely teething but not impossible. Is he drooling alot and putting his hands in his mouth?

Depends on if it is gas, teeething, or sick...Hylands has great products- for colic and teething.

If you are FF I would add probiotics to the formula-will help with digestion and many other benefits.

Did you just get DS vaccinated? The 2 month shots can cause a baby to not be themselves.

Loa1002

Answer by Loa1002 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• hes drooling a lot. trying to eat everything. his hands. me. his outfit. i breast feed n his shots r next month.
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I have a 3 month old who has been teething for a month now. She seems to like to chew on one of her wash clothes that I got wet & then froze. My dentist said to do it, it sounds crazy I know. It helps though! I also have been using the teething tablets, they are awesome!! I tried alot before the tablets, she really didn't like the teethers you put in the refrigerator or the one I bought her that kinda looked like a pacifier. Orajel in the Q-tip works pretty well also. Hope this helps!! I sure know what u r going through!!
    Mom2Rylie

Answer by Mom2Rylie at 8:42 PM on Sep. 16, 2009