Ok so i went 2 the doc yesterday...

b/c im sick and it was a routine visit 2. She said the congestion/flu like symptoms that i have are frm a virus in my blood. im scared, will it affect/harm my baby in any way b/c its in my blood and i had a fever the day before 2. Oh by the way im 38wks pregnant. (only dilated 1&a half cm)

mercy928

Asked by mercy928 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How did the doctor answer this question?

Answer by rkoloms at 2:35 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• yeah did you ask the doctor that question cus that'd be a good one to ask if you didn't.... I would maybe call back and talk to the nurse or doctor if you can
    didn't they say anything about your pregnancy? if it would effect the baby i'm sure they would have... id call n just check it out
    janeenee

Answer by janeenee at 2:56 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• no idea. sounds like something that a dr would have to answer. as for dilation, why the "only"? 1.5 is ahead of the game at this point! good luck sweetie!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2009