Extreme Home Makeovers

I love the show, but honestly . . . do they all have to cry on every single episode. You know how they have the microphone on the pole that they hold over their heads . . . dh and I say that they hold an onion over their heads! lol

Does anyone else think some of the crying is fake?

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would think the workers would be nothing but happy knowing how much they are helping the families. IDK what's up with the crying.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:06 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i dont think so. i love the show too but i really dont think all of the crying is fake. maybe a little bit. but with all of the stuff the families go through, seriously if i was in their shoes, i would be bawling my eyes out too just because something amazing happened in a crappy life ya know?
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 2:33 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• No I think it's real. Imagine going from something that barely works for you to having something that you couldn't ever really imagine.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:33 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Give me one of those darn houses and I'd be crying buckets too. I'm excited about the new season kick of with guest star Mary, as in Mary J. Blige. I love me some MARY. You betta believe those black folks gonna be crying that day - a new home, a vacation and Mary. Man Shucks!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:34 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• NO . . . not the families . . the workers!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I don't think so, They did a local house last season and the tears were very real! They are literally changing lives and in some cases saving them... So, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't cry every time... If it's no longger emotional they need to quit!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2009