sex?TMI

when my husband and i was having sex last night he said my vagina felt weird to him.he said i felt loose or even like he was not even in me. this has never happened before not even with our first pregnancy. i am pretty embarassed about it.i am going on 36weeks pregnant. has anyother expectant moms experienced this?what could it possibly be?the weird thing too is that my doc told me that morning that i am not dialated, she said my cervix is completely closed.

BUDDHASBABY1

Asked by BUDDHASBABY1 at 2:46 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My hubby told me that same thing about me feeling not as tight. best i can figure is it is becasue I am wetter and the tissues in there are softer. at least it feels that way to me. and being wetter definitly doesn't help them feel the friction.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• my SO said the same thing when i was pregnant. its because you have alot more discharge when your pregnant, so your really really wet which can make it hard for him to feel, and i think your vagina starts to open up and its swollen also. i had a csection, so i dont know what giving birth does to your vagina, but my vagina is back to normal now.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:49 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i had a c section as well with my first kiddo and i am about to have another one.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• My husband said I was tighter when I was pregnant and we figured it was the weight of the uterus/baby pushing down on my cervix which pushed down in to my vagina
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:19 PM on Sep. 16, 2009