i am always horny and always want it.

but my boyfriend works 45+ hours at a hands on group home for men and women who need a little help. he's always stressed. i try to be there for him the best i can. its like i jus cant get enough of him. i am more than satisfied when we have sex but its come to the point where hes too tired and stressed. he performs oral sex but i jus want the real thing. its nice n all but after goin so long with out it, iam goin crazy. does this mean i am like a sex addict or something? and how can i get him to want it more? to take a breather from work n all the stress n come loven me!?

krisew90

Asked by krisew90 at 2:49 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Hi krisew90.
    Sounds to me like you need more sex and that's fine all woman do!! If they have the right man and who does the right thing, us women needs more of it and fast.. I love sex but for me I haven't had any in 2 years now. I was really sexually active and so was my baby, who is now handicapped from the waist down, and sex is not on our list of things to do anymore.. I love oral sex, but if that's all I get....than why start.. If you want more sex than in the morning before he even touches the floor to get up, just start something like play-rub and see if it's something more to it! that's how you know if he is too buisy or he just doesn't want any at all.... Just Ask Him!!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 7:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• You guys need to talk about this when he has time of and is relaxed, not after work! Tell him you enjoy the oral but want to take it farther, or bring a toy to bed with you guys and see if he's up for using it on you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i dont tink you are a sex addict every girl whant a guy that they want to make love with. You should give him oral guys love that. Or just give him a lap dance you know guys need new things in their sex life so they dont get tired of the same person. Tell me what you think
    moommy2009

Answer by moommy2009 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i have talked to him. i understand his job is very stressful but its hard staying home with our son all day to. inot that my son is hard to take care of.
    i told him i want a toy n he said he wud like to go shopping w/ me.
    but that is a good idea about bringing new things into the bedroom. though i dont know how to give a lap dance..
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 3:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• ok well I just read your statement and I'm sorry.... I mis-understood you! Hey how did the lap dance go???
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 7:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i havent been home 2 try it. n im kinda nervous...
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 11:48 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• well i know how you feel me and my So have out ups and downs when it comes to sex bc i want it more then him but sometimes i just go a couple of days with out bothering him about it and hten we have sex and it is great i think sometimes when you want it more and you wait tthen it makes it better. or aleast for me it is.

do yall work on weeknds. if not try to do something sweet for him or do somthing to spice things up. if he is too stressed or whatever during hte week try it on the weeknds you know.

that what i use to do with my SO he wouldnt want to do anything during hte week but on the weeknds he loved to

it wouldnt hurt. just dont bother him about it alot bc it makes him want it less. the next time yall have sex wait like 3 or 4 days and then see how he is about having sex agian. even if you want it really bad jsut hold off.
    i think it is worth it
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 12:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2009