FindToto.com???

I don't know why I'm following this story...anyway, Jessica Simpson now has the help of FindToto.com to try and find her dog..what do you think the odds are that Daisy is still alive? (She was snatched by a coyote yesterday)

jillisue808

Asked by jillisue808 at 2:58 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• she was snatched by a COYOTE!!! seriously what does she think the odds are? i mean come on, a wild predator took her dog, what does she think the coyote wanted a play mate for awhile? i saw this this morning on the news and it cracked me up that she is offering a reward. (not that someone would offer a reward for their dog, but b/c it was taken by a coyote)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I know she's probably sad and hurt, I remember how devastated I was when my dog died, but it just seems like she might be more upset by not accepting that the dog is probably dead by now.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Is it really that slow of a news week?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• It really is LOL
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 3:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• LOL Wenona!!
    LUVWJ

Answer by LUVWJ at 3:37 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• She made reward posters - perhaps the coyote will see one and turn itself in! roflol
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 3:45 PM on Sep. 16, 2009