how do i give my boyfriend a lap dance or learn to dance sexy 4 him?

plz give me some advise. id like to learn

krisew90

Asked by krisew90 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Just practice in front of a mirror. Put on some sexy clothes like thigh highs or nylons and a garter belt sexy panties and a sexy bra and move slowly and make eye contact with yourself in the mirror and walk toward the mirror slowly and play with your hair and lick your lips and you should have some slow sexy music playing have a glass of wine to relax you when you, this helps to stay calm and get in the mood lol. So...just slowly move around in a sexy manner and slide your hand up and down your body and slowly undress and as your doing this you will move in closer to him and when you get close enough that he reaches out to touch you that's when you smack his hand and call him a naughty boy or bad boy haha. Tell him he can look but not touch...it will drive him crazy to see you all sexy and not be able to touch you then lift your leg on his chair or cough and slowly undo your garter belt and slide down your thigh highs.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Google Carmen Electra's workout DVD's. She's an awesome dancer and teaches really sexy moves!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 3:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• There are some classes available depending on where you live, but there are also some DVD's out. The S Factor, and Carmen Electra have DVD's you can buy online to learn at home!! I'm sure there are others.

Have fun, your hubby will love it!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• anyway...you get the picture everything is slow and sexy and the music sets the mood you can even light some candles and insence. Practice and get a routine down and have fun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• OMG anon 3:18 ur nasti...what I would do sence I was a stripper for 4 years..... Not saying you were not good-I loved it but Katrina here's the thing.. You have to get your man wanting you from the start, meaning he has to be wanting that nanni right now.... So you take him to a chair in the house that has a back to it of ur bed.. Than you sit his ass down but in a forceful way..not too hard! Play a sexi I mean something you both do it to so he can remember what it was like.. Do some prancing around with a Finger in ur mouth choose the pointer.. Now dance.. do some bending over and make it clap.. don't do it too hard but do it enough to get it to giggle! grab the tits and move in close to him.. lick his lips but don't kiss. Rub ur hands down his body to the spot your going to sit! Now flop the hair if it's long and wip it around fast but don't get him in the face.. have him slap ur ass hard.. Lift your leg up and have him.....
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• slide up ur skirt or g-string and slap his hands and wave the pointer laft and right ((no no baby)) If you have heels place the heels in his croch and press till you see him look down, cause you know he's hard now.. and do what u want after that!!
    I've had lots of sex and real good sex from this... there is no wrong way to tease your man!! HAVE FUN AND ROCK HIS BODY!! KISSES
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 4:11 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i HAD SOME MISTAKES IN SPELLING....SORRY MA!!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 4:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2009