OMG look at what I've become!

I found the home newspaper to where my ex lives online ( he lives over an hour away from me) and I read it all the time. I also look at his work's website just to see what's up. Help me I'm feeling a little stalkerish LOL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I do the same thing with ex's myspace, don't really care just can't help myself!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• ohhh I wish he had myspace LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• When me and my ex broke up I use to drive around his neighborhood and by his house. I knew it was pathetic but I couldn't help myself either. It's funny now when I think about it but at the time I was just so curious.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• This isn't healthy. Think about finding a new guy and moving on. You are allowing him to control you and he's not even in your life. You are cheating some great guy out of getting to know you and rock your world. Look forward not backward

Answer by admckenzie at 4:33 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I plan on doing that admckenzi, you are 100% right! I think it's just that it hasn't been but a couple of weeks since we broke up and I'm trying to hang on when I shouldn't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• my SO ex would drive by our house all the time and when he would call her to talk to his daugther she would say so how was you day or what did you do today and he would be like nothing really and she would say you did yard work or were hanging out with the neighbors stuff like that.
    it was crazy. but i am not sayin that you are stalkerish bc i dont know you. but i know she is she isnt right in the head and if you knew her or anyone that did they would say that.

but you just have to let it go and try to find someone new. go to a club or go out iwth friends and have a good time
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 12:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2009