Which is the Cooler Looking Van, and makes the Mom driving it seem more stylish...The Honda Odyssey, Nissan Quest, Toyota sienna?

I ask this because there seems to be a lot of (My Van is better than yours) between these vans with moms... What do you Think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• None of the above.

To me, it just shows they probably paid too much.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 3:35 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• dang, harsh much? lol I love the Honda Odessey. To me the "paid too much" would be the Town and Country. Dang that thing is nice but waaay over priced.
    rockstarmom2b

Answer by rockstarmom2b at 3:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Who cares what makes the mom look more stylish. Buy the car, truck, SUV or van that YOU like and that you can afford.

I like my car, but it doesn't make me look "stylish"...
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 3:39 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I don't think ours are stylish, they aren't mini vans, one is a range rover and the other is a jeep cherokee. They are practical 4x4's. I can fit everyone in and when we're having fun rock crawling our boys love it in the jeep. When we want to be comfy and take a long drive we take the rover... Both are paid for so I don't give a crap what anyone thinks! Get what you like, no one else has to drive it!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:46 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Just answer the question, don't judge it. Gosh, you guys can't even answer a question about vans without being judgmental.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I always opt for the best rated, safest, most economical vehicle. Not the coolest one. Safety is more important than bling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I don't know. I would never put "van" and "cool" in the same sentence. I had to learn to drive using my moms van and I felt like I was driving a bus. Vans just aren't my thing but if you like them, it's cool. :)

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I never thought I'd own a minivan but with a baby, 2 year old and 5 year old I had no choice but to get one....I looked at the Nissan Pathfinder but the third row is really squishy and just not practical unless you want your kids all squished up in there when they are 6 years old and up.....I looked at all 3 of these minivans....I think the most stylish is gotta be the Odyssey, just the build of it seems 'cooler' but I also like the Sienna (just more box like and bigger in the back)....I ended up getting the Odyssey and I've had it for almost 3 months now and love it...I bought it used cuz new they are way too pricey but I love it love it....I've talked to people who have the Sienna and they like that too....with the Quest I heard some bad things about the brakes and some other various things...I test drove it and hated it but who knows? :O) Hope this helps!
    ScorpionMomof2

Answer by ScorpionMomof2 at 6:51 PM on Jan. 18, 2010