I can NOT get enough of him.....

He lives kinda far away, but we see each other about once a week, and have the most amazing sex I've ever had in my life. I'm not in love, he's not in love, we are both single....am I just setting up for disaster (we are careful and protected). Not sleeping with anyone else (either of us, we agreed to that) and I trust him. Am I nuts for not wanting more right now? More as in a "real" relationship? I think about having sex with him all day long, I stay horny anymore!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I would say its okay if both of you don't want a relationship or anything more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• um ok.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• are you sure your not in love.....sounds like you might be falling for him. which is great if he feels the same. if not you may be headed for a broken heart.
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 4:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i don't understand why this is in the Answer section. you should post it in your private journal on your homepage, not here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Hey stupid can you not read? There is a question in there...good grief what an idiot, she ASKED a question, just because the title's not in the form of a question who cares?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• *OP* Please no fighting or drama, perhaps I should have been a little more clear....what do you guys think of this situation? Does it sound like I'm falling? ( I hope not, cause that's not what I want). Sorry for any confusion!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• There is nothing wrong with not wanting a relationship. Relationships bring on drama and pressure that a purely sexual relationship that does not bring. You are fine to want to have fun, and as long as this is the only thing the both of you are wanting I see no problem keeping it that way. However, if it changes and one of you begin to want more and ask for more, I think it might be time to let it go. Just make sure you do what the both of you want. Good luck.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2009