Ghost Pee...

Yes, pee... I have the weirdest issue...

My house is haunted... Everyhouse around here is. But now I have started having the weirdest issue with one of them. My DH leaves for work before I get up most days. I get up and go to the potty.. No issue. Then when my kids get up I take them in to go, and the seat has been up and there is pee in the toilet the last few days. It's even happened at other times through the day. I know it's not me doing it and I'm the only one home but the kids who still use potty chairs. I'm not usually bothered by paranormal shit, but paranormal pee is something I'm not really sure how to handle... lol!

What to do? what to do??

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 3:21 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• LOL this just made me chuckle. I personally don't believe in ghosts so I can't help ya! Hope you figure it out though. Put suran wrap on the seat ;) See what happens.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• That is so weird. When i lived with a couple of roommates we had weird things happening like rearrangement of couch pillows and missing pillows, and one time there was nasty something either poop or old blood on one of our bath towels. One night I heard someone at the front door, jiggling the door knob. It was so scary. It was then when we realized it was a person coming in our house. We tried to find out how it was happening and it turned out that our laundry room window could be pushed on and then up and even though it was locked it would raise. SCARY so the point in this is that maybe you have some freak living next to you make sure no one can get in
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Ok seriously I believe you b/c I have lived in a haunted house and the doors would shut, so I'd close both lids to the toilet when I leave the room and then see if they are both up and pee when you take the kids in there next.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:27 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• wow...i dunno what to tell you. that would freak me out too! ive done a lot of research on the paranormal, but ive never heard of anything like that happening. good luck!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Okay, well, we have had dishes washed and thrown, doors open and close, even seen "people" walk through rooms and down the hall... But for some reason this bugs me... Maybe it's because to me pee is just gross... i don't know! And ANON, I could tell you some stories that would scare you off the computer. One of my last homes was known for biteing anyone that showered!

and yes, both the lid and seat are up when I go in... I always close both because I figure if it was meant to be left open it wouldn't have a lid.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:34 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I would do the suran wrap on the seat. LOL
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 3:44 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• don't light the pipe until after you pee
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I do not know if ghost exist or not, but I sure do like the spooky stories. I live close to Savannah, GA and it is suppose to be the most haunted city in the USA, I really want to take one of the ghost tours here one day. Booo
    MaryJane849

Answer by MaryJane849 at 4:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Huh, I honestly have to say, this has me stumped.
    We have a little girl at my Grandparents house that like to flush the toilet.....

Maybe you can try having a chat with them, and asking them, if they are going to use the facilities, to please flush as well?
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 4:29 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Yeah when the door to the demonic world is open... things will happen. As a Christian I know what I would do but since your not one... until you denounce everything your into and accept Jesus, these things will continue to happen. Wish I could help.. sorry.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:37 PM on Sep. 16, 2009