WHY DID I BOTHER TO CONTACT MY CHILDREN'S FATHER????

Put a question out there couple of days ago about letting my kids talk to their father..and the response from someone was that i was using kids as pawns..that is so not the case..I just needed and still do need his help with our kids and he once again said that he can't help me..he doesn't work and has apartment being paid for by housing..and he won't watch HIS kids so i can work and get an apartment for them. so I pretty much will not ask again..or call him again!!!

christine24

Asked by christine24 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• Same here my kids fathers are also a waste of space, too bad they couldn't just drop dead already!!!! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Your last question was worded in the manner that made it seem like you were keeping them from him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• omg i totally wish my ex would drop dead too! would make my life a whole lot easier and better! a whole lot easier to explain to a child that dads dead, rather than explain why hes an ass!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Maybe we could all get together and get our exes beamed up by aliens? LOL I can't stand my ex, and I don't even bother asking for his help, b/c I know he won't do it. My kids don't even ask about him anymore, b/c they just don't care. They've seen he's not going to be here for them, so they've given up. I hate seeing that in them, but there's nothing I can do except be here for them myself.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2009