What are you buying for Christmas gifts this year?

I need ideas for my parents, my siblings (3 brothers, one sister-and her fiance), my SO and our 15 month old DD-so she'll be 18 months old on Christmas.

Also need ideas for my SO's mother, father and 17 year old sister.

And for my grandparents.

Wow, I suck.

Tiera12

Asked by Tiera12 at 3:35 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Holidays

• GIFTS! :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Depends on the budget.

For my mom & stepdad a digital picture frame pre-loaded with family pictures. For my dad...the same. For my hubby an IPOD.

I also like digital keychains loaded with pictures for gifts, for teens, almost always cash, cd's, or giftcards. Movie gift cards with babysitting included are great for people with young kids. Last year I gave my dad & stepdad emergency flashlight/radios from L.L.Bean, they both loved them, but they both love gadgets.

I like to do "kits" that incorporate hobbies, or current things in their lives. 1 year I did a scrapbooking theme for a few of the women, & for 1 I bought digital scrapbook software. Fishing for stepdad.

I also like to make a lot of gifts, for my aunts I'm making placemats with matching napkins, I'm making some totebags personalized with names on them for a few friends, embroidered dishtowels for a few people as well.

Good Luck, and you're smart to start early.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:55 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Not sure yet but I do know I am getting my husband a XBOX360 Elite
    He has wanted one so bad so im getting it for him LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:10 AM on Sep. 17, 2009