Best Brands for Car Seats, Strollers, and Bottles??

Any advice?? As far as the bottles go, I plan to breastfeed and pump. Obviously I do not want any nippled confusion. Opinions???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have eddie bauer convertible carseat before that i had a GRACO infant carseat /stroller and i use nuk bottles or playtex drop in
    happygolucky210

Answer by happygolucky210 at 3:42 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Bugaboo!! born free bottles, and graco car seats!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• bugaboo..if you want to spend 500 bucks.. born free suck they leak
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I loved the Avent bottles and I have a Graco carseat.
    aussiesma

Answer by aussiesma at 3:44 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I had heard Advent were good too! First time parent you just dont know!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• avent are nice as well
    happygolucky210

Answer by happygolucky210 at 3:46 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I have a Chicco keyfit 30 carseat and when we were leaving the hospital the car seat expert told us that it was the best one out there...my dd is almost 4 months and we've been very happy with it! We also got a "snap-n-go" stroller to use with it - you just drop it right in...it's cheaper than the chicco one and a lot lighter and easier to transport. I recommend it!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 4:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Soothie bottles are no good. I used nuby bottles. On the nipple they have raised bumps that feel good on their gums. I have a britax advocate car seat and a graco stroller.
    HaydensMama42

Answer by HaydensMama42 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Carseat..which ever one will fit in your vehicle properly. They don't all fit every vehicle. If it doesn't fit correctly, it's shit and not safe for your kid.

Bottle, which ever one your baby will take.

Stroller, which ever one will do what you want it to do....walking alot or running, get a jogger...just for shopping a "regular one". If a jogger, do you need telescoping handle? Swivel front wheel? A lot of storage? Not so much storage?

Not a jogger....snack tray? plug in for MP3 player? storage?

It depends on what you need for what you want. Not all brands are the same for any of the items.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2009