For those of you who are TTC, how do you handle having to wait to test?

I go crazy every month because I want that positive! I've only been trying a few months, but still! What do you do to keep your mind off of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• LOL this is funny. I just try to stay occupied with other stuff. Make stuff for the baby. :-)
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 1:00 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I'd have more sex!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• well I am really busy with school that is what help me keep my mind off of it...even though my husband and I are trying for our first child I consider him my baby he can get the house pretty messy lol so he keeps me busy by having to pick up all the time as well...but you should take on a project so a quilt or start doing arts and crafts stuff you can put around the house that look nice it cheap time consuming and fun
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• lol i like what lazo060109 said!
    guys can keep you busy just by being around the house!

I go crazy when i have to wait too!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I buy the multi-pack of tests and take them too early anyway. Then I yell at the stick and tell my hunny how the test is SOO broken. Then I sneak into the bathroom and pull it out of the trash a couple times and check again anyway. I also read a lot of baby books and linger in the baby section of at the organic grocery too long. After that, I force him to have more sex with me just to make sure I'm REALLY pregnant. You know, normal crazy pregnant type stuff.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• It drives me bananas sometimes but when TTC starts stressing me too much,I just enjoy spending time with hubby,cleaning house(I'm a total neat freak,lol),and our 4 dogs&1 parakeet keep me pretty occupied when I get down or aggravated at not being a mom yet...Plus I started scrapbooking&sewing so that mellows me out...
    Cloud_Dancer09

Answer by Cloud_Dancer09 at 7:20 AM on Sep. 18, 2009