has anyone's child been taken away because of someone else?

since im a single my kids beenn taken away,,im seeing them once a week per month( summer fun,picnics, family fun) these people havent been in my shoes for a long time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Well I am not sure of your circumstances, but my SO's little sister was taken away from her parents because his older sister accused his dad of molseting her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Why did your kids get taken away because your single? I'm not sure of your question.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I was at work one evening and my mother called work and said that the cops were at my house taking my kids away and to come home, we live in a trailer court(no bashing) and my daughter age almost 7 wandered into the next circle and the neighbor call it 911, so i drove home 110 mph got there and the sheriff was there my boyfriend had been drinking--so the kids were is foster care at my moms for 5 days, I had to find another babysitter while i worked nights, I eventually got a day job, and I was in CPS hell for almost a year after. I lost my temper at the social worker in court because they kept adding crap, first it was all a pysch assessment for me and DD and then chemical dependancy treatment and assesment for SO and developemental assessment for DS, then PT/ OT evals for DD and on and on and on---finally I threatened to sue because i can understand the pysch and chemical dependancy, but i felt as they were starting to
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• my DD medical treatment, they would have kept taking me back to court and adding stuff it was so embarrassing because everyone in town knew and ugggg. I went to work and he was not drinking when I left, and DD went out the back door we never used, I(t will not open anymore!!!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• No this hasn't happened to me.
    But it sounds as though you left your child with someone very irresponsible and I'm not really surprised she was taken away.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 9:46 PM on Sep. 16, 2009