MY BABY IS TURNING INTO A VAMPIRE!!!!

HA! HA! Just joking! No but for real who elses babys eye teeth vampire teeth (whatever you want to call them) came in before their babys funt teeth? My dd has her two frunt bottom teeth she has had them since she was like 5 or 6 months old. But now her two top eye teeth are coming in and she hasent gotten her two frunt top teeth in yet, & shes 9 months old. My poor babygirl is going to look like a vampire! LoL!

Anyone else's baby have thier eye teeth in first???

texasmomma08

Asked by texasmomma08 at 3:56 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• My daughter is the same way! She has two bottom teeth and her vampire / eye teeth! They are sooo cute and I love when she smiles all big and I can see her white teeth adorable!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• My mom always texts me how is Vampire baby? i just had to open this its not bc of his teeth tho its bc he doesnt know night time is sleep time he wants to play at 2am every night.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 5:58 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• My neighbor's did - just in time for halloween, it was great.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 6:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• My baby's top right eye tooth came in before any of his other top teeth. He looked so funny. We called it his "goofy" tooth after the disney character. About a month later his two front teeth and the left eyetooth came in at the same time. Fun.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• So, is she going to be in a Vampire movie...since you posted this in the ENTERTAINMENT section.......?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Sep. 16, 2009