So, do all heavy women hate skinny women?

I've just seen a lot of bashing of skinny women on here today, and I was wondering what's up with that? I mean, is it really okay to be mean to someone just because they wear a smaller size jeans? If a lady is skinny, but really nice and friendly would you still secretly hate her?

I guess we all get judged, it's certainly not exclusive to any body type, but why do we keep doing this? We're all ladies, let's stick together!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no. there's your answer.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I haven't seen any of that on here today, where??????? I'm not big or fat, I'm pregnant! I like people no matter what size they are.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:58 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I couldn't care less.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 4:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I bash on everyone. I admit it! If you are a bitch and skinny than you are a skinny bitch. If you are a bitch and fat well then you are a fat bitch. I do not discriminate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I'm not Skinny, I have curves and workout and eat right.. If anything I'm harder on heavy people since it seems to me they have lack of control when it comes to eating..
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 4:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• No, I grew sideways from number crunching and a media biz. Lots of dedication.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

lol good one kinda like im not racist i hate everyone equally
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I have been skinny and fat. I will say I got more rude comments when I was skinny. I just lost all my weight (140lbs) only weigh 130lbs and I am 5'9" tall. I got called a slutty, anorexic, skinny bitch by a girl just today. I was doing my morning run in my cute little shorts and sports bra. She was sitting on a bench waiting for the bus and didn't think I heard her. I walked back and said what did you say? She said I didn't say anything. I said you did you called me a name. I said I remember being you and thinking rude things about thinner and more fit people than me. I gave her my personal trainers card and said instead of being bitter change your life. I finished my run. I see her at the gym everyday. She was like I was angry at her self for getting so fat so you lash out at those who have what you want.

I heard two fat jokes when I was overweight. I thought they were funny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Yes they do apparently - well maybe not hate; but many are jealous and seem to forget how to 'hide' that from the rest of the world.

I for one am tired of being called a "skinny bitch" or being told I should "eat more". I'm tired of my friends looking at me in shorts and saying "I hate you".  Some of us don't starve ourselves or work out til we collapse from exhaustion; some of us are just naturally small.  And then there are those like my BFF who has to fight to keep weight on.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• "I will say I got more rude comments when I was skinny."

Because it's not PC to say anything to an overweight person even if they are finishing their 3rd ice cream sundae in one sitting; but it's perfectly acceptable to pick on those who are thin...since they "have it all" they can take it.

Double standards suck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Sep. 16, 2009