Anyone else?

So my daughter was born 14 months ago and it still hurts to have sex is this normal? Im going to the OB/GYN for my yearly check in OCT I'm going to talk to her about it but I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem?

dewey_scoles

Asked by dewey_scoles at 4:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did and it turned out I was getting ovarian cysts. Very painful. I went on depo to stop it ;it worked but i gained alot of weight.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 4:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I have this too, but I have an IUD and that seems to be part of it.. like he'll hit it when he is thrusting and it hurts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I use the Nuvaring...
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 4:21 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I was in pain for three years my fist son ripped me, when I got prego with my second child and went and talked to my OB she told me I just need to relax my vajayjay muscles and use astrogly lube and that should help and it did help me big time.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:26 PM on Sep. 16, 2009