what bush do that was so great? wow he got us in a never endind war

what has happened took eight years or more to happen u have someone trying to help and you dont want it it hasnt even been a year since obama been in office. and if its so easy to fix why didnt ur holy ex president do something before he got out of office?

mikihaila

Asked by mikihaila at 4:26 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Bush is a complete and total moron!! He's pathetic, and he was a shitty president! Obama, has only been in office for less than a year and people are critisizing EVERYTHING he does. I think it's sad and pathetic.. Why not give him a chance? If you don't like him.. Then you need to learn to keep your mouth shut. I feel sorry for the children getting an earfull of this crap all the time. I hope they don't grow up like their close minded parents!
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 4:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• did you mean "what did bush do?"
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 4:29 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• And if he did nothing after 9/11 how would the country have felt about him. Yeah that's what I thought!!! Keep worshiping your messiah because he can do no wrong RIGHT Bush messed up Obama messed up get with the program. There will never be a president everyone likes and agrees with.
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 4:31 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Bush was one of the WORST presidents. His own party didn't want him present at their own convention. What does that tell you?
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 4:32 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Whats with all the Bush bashing today for the love of god get over it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I have a better question, OP. How about you list 3 things he did and explain enough to convince us you understand what you're talking about. Capitalization and proper grammar would go a long way there.
    Anonymous

• I made mention of the new thing on her other "get em riled up" post...she played the race card..
    don't take the bait kids
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Learn how to talk/write before you post a question and expect people to understand what you are trying to say. . Or the point you are trying to make. Poor thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Bush is great,
    He give us chocolate cake!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I agree the new girl is bait.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 4:39 PM on Sep. 16, 2009