Ok now what?

So to update. I have PCOS. I am on Metformin. Have been for 3 months and still no period. So my doctor put me on Prometrium 200mg for 10 days to make me have a period. She said I would start 1 or 2 days after I finish the pills. 5 days later and still nothing. I had some really heavy discharge one day 2 after that was thick and clear (tmi sorry). But still not period. I had weak cramping that started on the second day I was taking it and it went untell like day 8. I have had unprotected sex. I beleave the last day was on day 6 or 7 on the pills. What could it be? Could the PCOS be more seriuse then we first thought? Or could I have actually gotten pregnant that quick? We have been TTC for over 10 months so it would be GREAT to fianlly get that BFP. My doctor is my family doctor and has recomended me to a ObGyn that specializes in infertility. I am very scared that we will not be able to have our baby.

sweetiowamommy

Asked by sweetiowamommy at 4:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Im sorry. You should have been going to a specialist from the day you found out you had PCOS. Family Dr's are great but when it comes to TTC you need the specialized care of a Dr who does nothing but that. Would you take your car to the bakery to get fixed? No. Well go to the OBGYN specialist and I'm sure you will get this cleared up and all your questions answered. I Hope you get your baby soon.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:08 PM on Sep. 16, 2009