Is it weird that my 2nd dd has a birthmark, but my dh, 1st dd, and myself do not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• Why would it be weird? I don't have one but my son does.. in the same exact spot my sister in law does of all places..
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 4:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Kind of but not really, some people have them some don't. I have them and my first daughter doesn't.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• It's not like they're usually passed on genetically.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I have two and nobody else in my family has any.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 5:10 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I don't have any birth marks, but 2 of my kids do. My 11yr old and 1yr old both have them in the same exact spot. The rest of my kids don't have any. My oldest was born with one, but it faded and it's gone. My boyfriend don't have any at all either.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 5:51 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Why, would it be weird, my grandsons are twins, one is fair skinned, one is not, one have birth marks everywhere, one don't have any. We all are created differently,even idential twins.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Sep. 16, 2009