H.W. Geometry??

1) The height of a triangle is four times the length of the base. Find the base and height of the triangle if the area is 18 square inches.

2)The length of a rectangle is 5 meters longer than the width. Find the length and width if the perimeter is 54 meters.

3)Find the area of a trapezoid which has a measure of 7 meters for its height and 4 meters and 6 meters for its two bases.

4)Find the area of a parallelogram with height 6 inches and base 11 inches.

5)Find the perimeter and area of a square with a 12 ft. side.

6)Find the area of a triangle with a base 13 ft. and height 6 ft.

7)Find the perimeter and area of a rectangle with a width 5 centimeters and lenght 16 centimeters

8)Find the circumference and area of a circle with a radius 3.5 feet. Use 22/7 for pie.
9)Find the circumference and area of a circle with a radius 7 feet. Use 22/7 for pie.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm so tempted to "help" but suspect this is ALL your homework. Do you have the formulas?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:48 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Repost it with an account name..I might help. I suspect it's a kid..looking for the answers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Honestly please help me, im not a kid looking 4 answers this is just a part of a huge booklet im trying to finish so that i can get my highschool diploma. I need to finish this asap because i have an interview coming up and i need my diploma. im a young mom of an 8 month old baby boy. in real need of that job. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Sep. 16, 2009