I am desperate to find a baby stroller/car seat, and I must know what the best one is. I do not want to pay more than 250.00 for it. Help!!!

joyfabre

Asked by joyfabre at 4:51 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would get something like this... it's one of the best car seats out there right now... (for just slightly above $250 and they have free shipping)
    http://www.albeebaby.com/chicco-keyfit-22-cortina-travel-system-adventure.html
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 4:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• oh, whoops that's a Key fit 22... I would get a keyfit 30
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 4:55 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I just got one at Target for under 200$. It's Graco and really nice, they have some of the better ones. I know they carry Graco at just about any store, you can also get them online to, though with shipping and handling it might come out to be quite a bit more.
    Mine is the stroller car seat travel set, so it comes with stroller, car seat, and the car seat base. The car seat locks into the stroller at both the head and feet area so that if you hit any bumps you don't have to worry about the baby moving around. That is what really sold me on it, that and the color lol. Mine is the Passage I think... I would look but it's still in the car!
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• here is a keyfit 30 travel system on sale: http://www.babytimeshopper.com/store.php/TheBabyStore/pd122067/Chicco_Cortina_Keyfit_30_Travel_System_-_Miro#images
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 4:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i got a graco car seat/stroller at sears for 160
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• yes - chicco keyfit 30 is awesome!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 5:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Chicco Keyfit 30 travel system or Graco SnugRide 32 travel system. They'll last the longest and they're the best infant seats.
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 7:31 PM on Sep. 16, 2009