Do the roll-over ads (like the current X-men ad), that roll out and take over your screen while you are trying to type, drive you out of your freaking mind?

Scream like a mad woman if they do.

21stCenturyMom

Asked by 21stCenturyMom at 4:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    21stCenturyMom

Answer by 21stCenturyMom at 4:58 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• firefox (web browser) will prevent most of that from happening. i don't feel like screaming. :) its a free download
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Yes, yes they do. I have firefox and it still happens on occasion. A to tha nnoying.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 5:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I have firefox to and it still happens! It is very aggravating!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I use firefox and it still happens all the time, the gogurt and trix ones too...HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i'm just glad the one that had you grilling people's heads is gone.

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 5:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Which one is gone...LOL, don't think I saw that one....LOL. And by the way...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... (screaming like a mad woman....)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• AAAAAARRRHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE that! It's everywhere, not just on CM!! I'll be trying to click on something, then just because my mouse ventured into the general area of the roll over, it takes over my screen!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Wait there was one that you inadvertently grilling heads? I'm almost sorry I missed that one. No, I'm not!

21stCenturyMom

Answer by 21stCenturyMom at 5:19 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• omg, i feel special... i've not had to endure it once, maybe twice? i feel so lost now. oh well...
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:30 PM on Sep. 16, 2009