Can this be considered superstitious?

I am superstitious when it comes to black cats running across the streets in front of me when I am driving but is it superstitious if someone throws a (dead or alive)black cat across the street in front of you while you're driving?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol.. did they know its you? and yes i would say you better walk backwards around three corners and spit in the air..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 5:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• wow... that's CREEPY! you have people throwing dead cats at you as you drive down the street?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• No... I was just curious... lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I've heard of black cats walking in front of you but never heard of someone THROWING a dead one across the street!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Not dead ones, but I'm superstitious about some things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• wow... how stupid of them... the people that threw it are gonna get nasty diseases from touching something dead!
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 5:30 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Hahahah I am sorry I just got the FUNNIEST mental picture of Fluffy the cat flying through the air screaming YROWWWW! LOL
    No I don't think that would be bad luck. it isn't their choice to cross your path in that moment, so it shouldn't be bad luck! Bwahahaha, oh yeah flying cats is going to keep me giggling for the rest of the night....
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 7:11 PM on Sep. 16, 2009