Do you think Kanye West and Serena Williams would have both acted like jackas*@es, if we didn't have a black President?

None of these black entertainers felt the need to treat others like crap while we had white Presidents. So, what,now it's cool? Why do they suddenly feel so priviledged to act and treat others bad,and,then think all it takes to get off the hook is an "I'm sorry." If the tables had been turned on either one, they'd of had Jesse Jackson,and Quanell X out marching on the front lawn of the person they thought "wronged" them! Oh,and for the record, no,I'm not a racist. I have many friends of all nationalities,and we have been discussing this,and this is the consensus we've come up with.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• They acutally both did act like jackasses when we had a white president. But i do think there are a lot of black people that see Obama as their "get out of jail free" card. They think that since we now have a partially black president they get to be butts about every thing.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:10 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Ummmm Kanye West acted like a JACKASS when we DIDN'T have a black president. So that makes no difference.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• OMG This racial crap is just getting more and more out of control!!!

I swear to God why does everything have to be a black or white issue these days?

NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO DO WITH A BLACK PRESIDENT for petes sake!

mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 5:08 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I dont think the president had anything to do with it. Kanye has been actin like an ass since Katrina with Bush hates black ppl and has been on a steady decline since then, especially with his mom dying, and in the heat of a game with your adrenaline pumping and someone is telling u something u dont agree with, u get upset. I sincerely doubt it has ANYTHING to do with skin color or our president.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 5:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Kanye has been a jackass since day one and Serena had one outburt because she was called on a foul that is NEVER called. What she did was wrong but it had nothing whatsoever to do with us having a 1/2 black President.

Redikulus.

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 5:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Um...grow up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• wth? if you never watched serena play you would say that, she always has a fuckin attitude, and Kanye thinks he's gods gift so it was just a matter of time
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• So we think it's ok to act a fool since Obama is in Office.. I think Not!!! My momma taught me better than that.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 5:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• ITA with abbynzachsmommy! 100%.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Abbynzachsmommy and stvmen since you agree, I think that YOU think black people feel that way, I don't think any black people feel that way...which IMO, makes you blatant racists.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2009