What do you use?

I have 2 little boys, that's 2 pairs of sticky hands which equals grungy looking walls! I've tried using dish detergent but they still look dirty. What do you use to wash your walls and get them looking like new again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Magic eraser.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• ditto on the magic earaser, they are good for a lot of things!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Thanks ladies, i forgot about the magic eraser!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• What is magic eraser and where can i find it?
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 5:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Magic eraser ate my paint, lol. I painted with the wash off paint. It's freaking awesome! I put 2 coats on every wall and anything that gets on them easily comes off with a wet rag!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I use the off brand of magic eraser (I get like 2 or 4 (I cant remember) at the dollar tree for one dollar.) or you can go to home depot and there is this stuff called grease lightning that the sell and it is amazing (I used it on my stone floor and what I thought the floor was suppose to look like was no where never close to what it did look like) it is really easy to use and it works on almost every thing. I use it on my carpet 2 for when my dd vomited and it was red an my blue carpet you cant even see where it was nw.
    kristyleigh614

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 5:19 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I use magic erasers and I have also used my own cleaning solution that is ammonia, isopropyl alcohol and water. It works on just about anything even pre-treating laundry stains as well as carpet stains.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Magic Eraser
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:21 PM on Sep. 16, 2009