anyone uses twitter?!

its seems only to be one big messenger? are there any one else that feels the same? what is the real purpose for this site, besides to let people know what ur doing right then and there.. it seems like a waste of time to me! what is ur experience to the site?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I tried it. I see no sense in it. I just don't get the hype lol. I prefer facebook/myspace to twitter anyday.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:49 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• I THINKS ITS DUMB! I LIKE MYSPACE AND FACE BOOK ALSO...AND OF CORSE CAFE MOM:)
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• its more useful than cafemom and your wasting your time on this arent you? it can be used to follow your local news, or websites/businesses to find updates/sales. Its quite useful because you get the updates immediately...
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 6:20 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• i LIKE IT! I get a ton of good deals on freebies and sales when I follow a baby store!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 6:44 PM on Sep. 16, 2009