you people are so immature...get your head out of your

asses

really? do all of you people think that just because the president is black that black people think they have a "get out of jail free card"?

I think the only people who think this way are under cover biggets and its pretty disgusting. Im half white half black and I dont favor either race. If a black or white or whatever person is president s/he got there fair and square, Im not going to waste my time whining about it to everyone and then accuse people of his same nationality to think they have some special priveledge or anything. Its so disturbing how some of you women think.

Its kind of ironic because so far there has only been white presidents until Obama, all of a sudden a black man is president and people start to show their TRUE feelings toward other races.

I rarely ever write on this topic but some women need to get a grip.

Dom123123

Asked by Dom123123 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Completely agree. It's actually sort of scary to see the true colors start to show.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 5:29 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• thank you!!! i wish everyone was this way! dumb a*s people
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• T-R-O-L-L-S is it REALLY that difficult. Are ANY of the STUPID racism Qs being asked by ANYONE other than anon??? NO??? SHOCKING.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Wow.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:33 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• If I were a under cover biggets (by the way, it's BIGOTS, not however it is you spelled it),but if I was that, I most CERTAINLY would NOT use my screenname. I have many very dear friends,of different nationalities,yes, including *GASP* African American! And, they are some of the hardest working, nicest, most amazing people I know. So, call me all the disgusting names you want, but there are those of every race that gives all a bad name,and, yeah, some are thinking he is their "get out of jail free" card,and it's pathetic they think that,but it's a fact.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 5:33 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• anon 5:28
    well if you haven't noticed the blacks have been being bigger asses since b/c they think they can get away with it & the whites have been asses b/c hell, why not

sooo.. ur calling white people followers!!?anon 5:28 ur soo dumb
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• thanks momma's

Im so glad im not the only one who sees this...
    I understand people who dont like that he's a democrat or any of his policies, but the whole race card thing is a bit out of hand. Black people are still a minorty so even if every black person in america voted him into office and no one else did, he wouldnt be able to run...seriously...it took people of all races, ethnicities, religions to vote him in.

and all of you ANONS who insist on talking trash, please note, your anon for a reason...because you're scared
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• stvmen88?

if you are not a bigot then why are you answering like you are one
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Um, who agreed with you? One other AA mom! And,as I've said OVER and OVER, Obama's race has NOTHING to do with my not thinking he's good for our country. His inexperience, agendas, morals, values, and total disregard for what's best for us all IS! PERIOD! I'd of felt the same way if an inexperienced, Jr. Senator, who spent 90% of his senate time out becoming the darling of the democratic party,and the media's own personal project and was *GASP* white had been elected!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2009

• Anon 4:39, what part of my answer is racist? NONE! At least I'm not a COWARD! I have no problem with someone disagreeing with my opinion,and will use my screenname. I don't have to go on here cowering behind an anon button to trash someone and call them disgusting names.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 5:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2009